Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Welcome


Hi there! I bet you're wondering what a girl like me is doing writing about "boy" stuff like electronics, computers, programming, etc.

Stop what you're doing now, and throw all your misconceptions about tech out the window! Many of the first computer programmers and computer scientists were women. Think of Ada Lovelace and Grace Hopper.



So now that we have the "girl thing" out of the way let me introduce myself. I'm Lori, a 20-something who's really interested in how life is becoming more and more connected every day. I'm planning on blogging about a lot of IoT stuff, some robotics that make work around the house easier, and some ways you can use all of this new tech to your advantage.

Thanks for reading my blog, and please follow if you're interested in this stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment